3.02.2009

Top Five Reasons I'm Single...

1. I refuse to be in a relationship with someone just for the sake of that person calling me their boo, girl, woman, shortie (fyi, I'm 6'1". Nothing on me is SHORT!)...lol

2. I'm enjoying being single after being in a very serious three year relationship/engagement.

3. Bitchass-ness is not acceptable in my life! I know that there are some people out there that love to have some all up under them. I am not the one. Don't get me wrong, I'm an affectionate person. It just irritates me when someone wants to act like a puppy dog around me when they're grown.

4. Dating intrigues me right now. It's like a box of chocolates...I never know what I'm gonna get.

5. Deep down inside, I'm scared of getting my heart broken like before. Although I will say that if someone tries to hurt me like that again, they better have connections with NASA. That's the only way, I won't be able to get to them...lmao

No comments: