3.16.2009

Los Angeles, CA: Part I

Back from the vacay, and it was well deserved, quite enjoyable, & too short! Such is life. Feels like it's been such a long time since I've written something, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. Here's my vacation wrap-up/highlight reel:

Things your ass should experience in L.A. before you leave this earth...
*Roscoe's chicken & waffles

Waffles = bangin, Chicken = superb; I love it that I kept looking down wondering if the chicken fairy had placed additional pieces of chicken on my plate. No chicken fairy, just the magical chickens raised for Roscoe's patrons.
(take notice of all the bare bones on the plate. I ate my breast and wing, plus 2 additional wings & half a breast from other ppl at the table)

*Dino's

Red chicken & fries. Don't forget the horchata!!! 1/2 of a gorgeously seasoned chicken, fries, and wonderful tasty beverage under the price of $8.00? Why doesn't this exist on the East Coast? If it does, I need to know the location asap.


*In & Out Burger
Best fast food fries I've ever tasted in life. The burgers are cool too. I think next time I'll eat Roscoe's and In & Out on separate days. Eating anything after having Roscoe's just disappoints your tastes buds.

*Jack in the Box
Best variety of food at a fast food joint. Added bonus: the food is made to order and they serve breakfast all day long.

*Diddy Riese

Any combination of two freshly baked cookies & any choice of ice cream flavor made into the best ice cream sandwich ever created for $1.50! A line is ALWAYS IN EFFECT, but it's well worth the wait.

No comments: