3.19.2009

Things that Irritate Me #5

People not being upfront & honest with me. If I ask you a question I expect an answer; not just an answer, but the honest answer. Don't sit there and give me the bullshit line that "I'm not lying to you, I'm choosing to withold information". Smh. Why not just answer my question especially if you're the type of person that doesn't care about hurting people's feelings. I would much rather be hurt and know the truth than to continue believing something fake.

...oh yeah, telling me that you weren't going to bring up the topic because "you don't like having uncomfortable conversations" isn't cool either. It only makes me wonder how long were you going to act like everything was okay? How long were you going to lead me on?

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have emotions...

No comments: