3.23.2009

Spice it up!


My girls and I were having a "text-versation" earlier today about how to spice up things in the bedroom. Blindfolds, handcuffs, deep-throating--yeah you read that correctly--all came into play. This topic interests me, so I decided to write about it. Blindfolds and handcuffs can't be done with everybody, but when they can it's great. You definitely have to have some level of trust with your partner to know that when they blindfold/handcuff you, he or she isn't going to dip out & leave your naked ass strapped to the bed. As far as deep-throating, I don't know any guy that doesn't like that. Fitting the entire shaft with the balls in your oral cavity without having the gag reflex kick in, takes skill. Especially keeping the teeth away from the penis at ALL TIMES!!!! I've found that the sucking & stroking combination works really well. For the most part, being responsive to your partner's reactions is a definite plus. That works with fellatio and cunnilingus. Speaking of oral stimulation, one thing should be performed by the person receiving such pleasurable services...grooming the hair down there...LOL. Down there, smh. I say 'should' because grooming essentially is a choice, not a requirement. Whether your choice is a good one that will result in "gettin that ass" is a different story. Anyway, no one wants to give any person oral pleasure and be left with a brillo pad in their throat. Not sexy? yes. Dealer breaker? yes. Guarantee of getting talked about to your face & to others? Nig...YEAH!!! It's 2009, and there are enough products on the market that assist in hair removal. Don't be like this chick. Be like Nike and just do it. *clears throat*

Back to regular scheduled programming...

Here's some input on spicing things up from my girl Rhee:

"first off, i don't get the whole 'wow' factor behind swallowing, but
if a bitch so much as has a cold and you swallow, your throat is
WRECKED. if you can fit both balls in your mouth and wax it at the
same time, that's a go. the underside of the peen is more sensitive
than the top. if he's uncut, it's best to stick to the head, because
it's like a little turtle whose head only comes out occasionally, so
it's more 'special'. lol. not everybody is gonna be cool with
handcuffs, but it's hard to find a person that won't allow themselves
to be blindfolded. if you blindfold him and lower your voice, it's
like he's lost two senses, so his sense of touch is going to be on
overload. something as simple as your hair across his face is going to
make his toes curl. fingernail scratches, sweet nothings in the
ear...YES! ever really simple things work. i've found that a favorite
scent in an unexpected place, sex in high heels, boyshorts...they go a
long way to heightening the experience."

I love it! That's just what she had to say tonight, but I'll be getting updates throughout the week. Keep 'em coming Rhee!

Things that are/will be very necessary to spice it up in MY world:
*Good music--I think those body & soul CDs were made with me in mind. One excellent album of choice: Silk's "Tonight" album.
*Candles--romantic and erotic.
*Scented oils
*Sex dice
*Love Swing--haven't used one yet, but I'm sooo ready to try one.

I feel that you can be your own stimulus of spicing things up in the bedroom. I've had dudes in the past that enjoyed it if I masturbated in front of them. I think it's the idea that I'm tasting myself & offering my fingers for them to taste that turns them on.

Oh yeah, how could I forget roleplaying?! From the french maid to the naughty nurse, roleplaying is great. I remember one time my valentine's day gift was me coming over in a sexy get up with fishnet stockings and a stack of ones in a trench coat. I gave my boo of the time the stack of ones & stripped for him. Needless to say, the night ended oh so well...

All this talk of sex has made a sista ready to have some...sadly, I have to be at work mad early. I guess there won't be any sex in the champagne room tonight :(

No comments: