7.03.2009

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...

I really need to start writing more enteries on the regular. Being caught up with work, life, and dare I say affections of the heart *gasp* keeps a woman like me away from qwerty keys of life. In my absence, I've learned some lessons & had key take-aways:

*I REALLY am annoyed by petty bullshittery...yes, I know it's not a true word but damnit, it works.

*It really is okay to let someone see you in the vulnerable state of shedding tears. It's a part of life, and to get to share it with someone that understands is rewarding.

*"hot shit" has been integrated into my vocabulary and I'm not giving it up.

*Catching someone off guard in a genuine gesture of kindness is the best.

*Damn, I really need to check my Facebook & MySpace accounts more often.

I promise, I'll bring it back to regular scheduled programming...

No comments: