2.22.2012

"Tweet-able Moments in Lady Date History"

Here are the following sayings that have me ROTFL, LMAO, and in a constant state of being weak as shit... *1)"I don't like male strippers. Give me tasseled titties any day." *2)"Ever since our convo, if I'm around a group of gay/lesbian individuals I wonder if they're hetero-friendly." *3)"I love the androgyny of Tilda Swinton. Especially when that bitch played Gabriel in Constantine." *4)"I want dick in my box." *5)"Every morning I wake up and give God thanks for the greatness of my box." *6)"tasseled titties > rhinestoned penis (pronounced pen-isss), but not equal to dick in my box > tasseled titties" Yes, the aforementioned are part of many inside jokes. If you happened to be a fly on the wall (which there were none present during the time of these quotes) or one of the persons involved, then you may find this quite irrelevant. It's okay, I could care less....lol

No comments: