6.04.2009

Things that Irritate Me #1

The moment of truth has finally arrived. After long consideration, I have finally narrowed down the one thing that irritates me to no end. This is a great accomplishment, especially since many things were in contention for spot el numero uno. This irritation REALLY "Grinds my gears" *cue Family Guy music*

PETTY BULLSHITTERY
You know the kind of stuff that makes you turn your head to side and go "Really?!". I really am to old for it, and frankly I feel that taking care of me is a full-time job. To even consider letting someone or something consume my daily thoughts so much to the point that I can't function properly, is absurd. Call it stuck up if you want to, but I feel that it's the truth. Plus, it's the petty bullshittery *clears throat* folks practice that cause my patience levels to deplete sharply into the negative. For most situations, I'm ever so glad that I have some training.

No comments: